Exhibitions are proven to generate more sales prospects per spend than almost any other form of marketing or promotional activity. Even in the new age of technology led communication, social media and the mobile internet, face to face interactions are still key to fostering profitable business relationships.
Aided by their ‘live’ nature, exhibitions are the only promotional media offering the following benefits:
- Highly Targeted – With their carefully focused profiles, and highly targeted audiences, exhibitions allow you to direct your sales and marketing effort accurately and cost-effectively, with minimum wastage.
- The Buyer or Client comes to You – Exhibition visitors are pro-active buyers. They make a conscious decision to attend, and set aside valuable time to do so. Many are specifiers and influencers who it might otherwise be impossible to identify.
- 3D Sales & Promotion – Nothing beats the impact of a live demonstration. At an exhibition buyers can see, touch and try your product for themselves.
- Face-to-Face Contact – The most persuasive form of selling, and of building customer relationships.
- Neutral Sales Environment – The buyer feels under no great pressure to buy, while the seller is not intimidated by visiting the buyer on his home territory.
- Fast Market Penetration – You can reach a large proportion of the market in a short space of time, achieving more in three days than you might otherwise achieve in months.
- A Powerful Combination – Exhibitions combine the mass reach of advertising, the targeting of direct mail, the persuasive power of face-to-face selling, and the networking benefits of the Internet, to create a unique environment in which a wide range of sales and marketing objectives can be pursued, either singularly, or side by side.
Visitors come to the AFRICA AUTOMATION FAIR 2017 to:
- See what’s new
- Evaluate products and suppliers
- Keep abreast of industry and market developments
- Network/develop business contacts
- Consolidate business relationships
- Solve specific problems
- Find new markets
- Appoint agents/seek principals
- Discuss specific terms/conditions/pricing
- Obtain technical knowledge