The Business Investors & Operators Club
#THEClub is an exclusive community open to selected* investors, multi unit franchisees, master franchisees or entrepreneurs motivated to develop a franchise or business opportunity.
Being a member of the #THEClub means to take part in a community of business investors & franchise key players in order to discuss, exchange and meet new business partners.
Who should apply as an #THEClub Member:
- Venture Capitalists
- Master Franchisees
- Business Brokers
- Multi units franchisees/operators
- Franchise operators
- Entrepreneurs motivated to develop a franchise
#THEClub Member Benefits:
You will benefit from the following services before, during and after the #BuyaBusiness Expo:
- Access to the event online diary to schedule appointments at the expo. Personalized organisation of B2B meetings with exhibitors at the #BuyaBusiness Expo.
- Invites to all Investor club networking cocktails throughout the year.
- Tickets to concerts at the Ticketpro Dome as well as tickets to sport suites hosted by Reed Exhibitions throughout the year.
- Priority Access and VIP Parking at the #BuyaBusiness Expo.
- Access to the Investors Club Lounge throughout the event with catering and complimentary drinks.(Lounge includes a Cloakroom, internet, and concierge services).
- Access to business speed dating.
- Investors will be reimbursed for any of the paid seminars they registered, paid and attended at the expo.
- Dedicated Concierge services which will help you to plan your travel and stay.**
- Partially hosted buyers will receive discounts on travel and accommodation.**
- Shuttle service to and from the airport.**
* Subject to availability and according to validation of the selection committee.
** Service available to out-of-town members.
Terms & Conditions
- Once all applications are received, all questionnaires will be vetted by a committee, after which you will be informed of your participation status.
- A pre-scheduled appointment programme will be available via the show website which approved investors will have to accept and decline appointments prior to the show opening. A minimum of 12 meetings need to be scheduled and attended at the event.
- Only official and duly completed applications will be considered.
- Applications will close on the 5th August 2016.
- By completing the application form, you agree to these terms and conditions of participation.
- The organisers reserve the right to accept or decline applications at their discretion.