The International Sourcing Fair in Johannesburg, South Africa is your first step to establishing a presence for your brand in key markets on the continent. The ISF is a trade-only fair focusing exclusively on retail and commercial products for the home, office, gift and hospitality sectors.
The only platform of its kind on the African continent, the ISF will be held for the first time on 8-10 August 2018 at Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg. Here, international suppliers and manufacturers will connect with local distributors and retailers across the length and breadth of the African continent, offering exposure on an unprecedented scale. It is the most cost-effective way to access the African marketplace.
2018 will deliver:
– Determined African countries are Kenya, Nigeria, Namibia, Botswana, Angola, Tanzania, Mauritius, Mozambique.
– 50-100 South African local and African hosted buyers.
– 1500 prescheduled meetings over 3 days with hosted buyers.
– Buyer selection criteria that is based on purchasing power, spend, country, key sector relevance, core products.
– Top class Networking opportunities.
- Don’t know where to start to enter the African market? The International Sourcing Fair is a one-stop solution to help you navigate your foothold in this new territory.
- We vet all our exhibitors and will advise you in bringing the right product ranges, quality and volumes to the fair. Plus, we’ll give you tips on how to do business in Africa and avoid the pitfalls when faced with a new environment.
- Our business match-making service enables buyers to source according to specific needs – that means you won’t get lost in the crowd, even if you offer a specialist product.
- Our Hosted Buyer Programme ensures you’ll only meet with serious buyers from retailers with the largest African footprint, selected according to purchasing power, spend, country, relevance to key sectors, core products and objectives. We’ve done the hard work for you!
- We’ll facilitate opportunities for networking, with special functions and trade lounges for conducting business.
- We’ll orient you in the marketplace, provide you with demographic and trade-related information on key African markets, and put you in touch with reliable service providers who can help with logistics, freighting, customs clearance, warehousing, clearing and forwarding.