The Club – for trade buyers
The Trade & Investors Club is an exclusive community open to selected* investors, corporate and government procurement managers, development finance institutions as well as enterprise development managers.
Being a member of the Trade & Investors Club means to take part in a community of key players in order to support, invest or develop small businesses.
Who should apply as an Investor Club Member:
- Angel Investors
- Venture Capitalists
- Peer-To-Peer Lending organisations
- Development Finance Institutions
- Government Procurement Manager
- Corporate Procurement Manager
- Enterprise Development Agents/Managers
APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN IN 2018
The Trade & Investors Club Member Benefits:
You will benefit from the following services before, during and after the Small Business Expo:
- Access to the event online diary to schedule appointments at the expo. Personalized organisation of B2B meetings with exhibitors at the Small Business Expo.
- Invites to all Investor club networking cocktails throughout the year.
- Tickets to concerts at the Ticketpro Dome throughout the year. Subject to availability.
- Priority Access and VIP Parking at the Small Business Expo
- Access to the VIP Lounge throughout the event with catering.
- Access to business speed dating.
* Subject to availability and according to validation of the selection committee.
Terms & Conditions
- Once all applications are received, all questionnaires will be vetted by a committee, after which you will be informed of your participation status.
- A pre-scheduled appointment programme will be available via the show website which approved investors will have to accept and decline appointments prior to the show opening. A minimum of 12 meetings need to be scheduled and attended at the event.
- Only official and duly completed applications will be considered.
- Applications will close on the 27th August 2018
- By completing the application form, you agree to these terms and conditions of participation.
- The organisers reserve the right to accept or decline applications at their discretion.