We reveal the 12 RX employees who have been honoured with Worldwide Board (WWB) Awards for their outstanding contributions to the business in 2018.
The WWB Awards are presented annually to those individuals who have consistently demonstrated outstanding performance during the year and best exemplified the company values – Customer Focus, Valuing our People, Innovation, Boundarylessness and Passion for Winning.
The winners for 2018 are:
• Ruslan Abdrakhmanov, Marketing Director (Russia)
• David Hidalgo Ayala, Show Director, IBTM Americas (Mexico)
• Benedikt Binder-Krieglstein, CEO (Austria)
• Gregor Bischkopf, Director of Business Development(Germany)
• Adam Cartledge, Global Head of Sales Talent (ISG)
• Rosanna Cooper, Regional Controller (Corporate)
• Takeshi Fujiwara, Director, Project Division 3 (Japan)
• Simon Mayle, Event Director, ILTM Latin and North America (UK)
• Filippo Rean, Director of Real Estate, Portfolio Director (Midem)
• Marc Simon, Event VP, PGA (North America)
• Sirirat Sungvichai, Project Director, Metalex (Thailand)
• Carol Weaving, CEO (South Africa)
The winners will be presented with their specially commissioned bronze awards at a celebratory dinner with the Worldwide Board in Siem Reap, Cambodia, on Saturday 6 April. Each winner will also receive a prize sum of US$5,000.
Coming soon in RXchange News – Why the winners won.
Pictured: The Ankor Wat temple in Siem Reap, Cambodia, the city where this year’s Worldwide Board Awards presentation takes place.