Full of deep, satisfying flavour, comforting curries are just what you need to warm you up on cold, winter nights. Feel the winter chill melt away with this simply delicious curry recipe by Curry 4 Dummies. Just add rice or naan, and enjoy!
- 500g/1kg Chicken breast (diced, strips or fillets)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 50g tomato paste
- 250ml fresh cream
- 125ml milk
- curry4dummies one teaspoon of each #1 #2 #3 and #4
- In a pot heat butter, add chicken and tomato paste and fry for 1min.
- Add curry4dummies one teaspoon of each #1 #2 #3 and #4 (half #4 for mild taste) and stir well.
- Add fresh cream, milk, salt and cook for 10min.
- Once sauce thickens it is ready to serve.
- Enjoy with rice or naan.
Don’t miss the them at Decorex Joburg 2019.
Click here to buy your tickets.
Click here for more info on Decorex Joburg.
Gallagher Convention Centre