Business investors and key franchise players are set to enjoy VIP treatment as members of #THEClub at the upcoming #BuyaBusiness expo in Johannesburg.
#BuyaBusiness expo, presented by Reed Exhibitions from 8 – 10 September 2016 at the Ticketpro Dome at Northgate, will showcase leading franchises and a broad range of business opportunities, bringing franchise operators, investors and would-be entrepreneurs together for knowledge-sharing and networking.
#THEClub, an exclusive community open to selected investors, multi-unit franchisees, master franchisees or entrepreneurs motivated to develop a franchise or business opportunity, offers members multiple benefits at the expo and ongoing exclusive business and networking opportunities. #THECub is affiliated with similar investor clubs in France, Indonesia and South Korea.
Carol Weaving, Managing Director at Reed Exhibitions, says #THEClub is the latest in a series of innovations to keep Reed Exhibitions’ and franchising expos in line with global trends. “It is no longer enough to simply showcase opportunities: now, business expo participants expect real business deliverables. In line with this, #THEClub is designed to maximise the value investors and key franchisors gain from #BuyaBusiness expos.”
#THEClub members will benefit from the following services before, during and after the #BuyaBusiness Expo:
- Access to the event online diary to schedule appointments at the expo.
- Invitations to all investor club networking cocktails throughout the year.
- Tickets to concerts at the Ticketpro Dome as well as tickets to sport suites hosted by Reed Exhibitions throughout the year.
- Priority Access and VIP Parking at the #BuyaBusiness Expo.
- Access to the Investors Club Lounge throughout the event with catering and complimentary drinks. (Lounge includes a Cloakroom, internet, and concierge services).
- Access to business ‘speed dating’.
- Investors will be reimbursed for any of the paid seminars attended at the expo.
- Shuttle service to and from the airport.
“Being a member of the #THEClub enhances the expo experience and introduces business investors and franchise key players to an exclusive community where they can develop valuable new business networks,” says Weaving.
Applications for membership of #THEClub close on 5 August 2016. For more information and to apply for membership, click here.
#BuyaBusiness Expo and the Small Business Expo connects entrepreneurs and investors who are looking to grow, diversify or enter into business ownership.The expos present franchise and business opportunities, business tools, services, information and prospective partnership and procurement opportunities. The expos will showcase businesses across a wide range of sectors. Entrance is free if you register online. For more information about the #BuyaBusiness expo and the co-located Small Business Expo, go to www.buyabusinessexpo.co.za and www.smallbizexpo.co.za