Mediatech Africa, the largest media and entertainment technology trade show for southern Africa, will be staged this year from 15 to 17 July at the Dome at Northgate, Johannesburg.
Staged biennially, Mediatech Africa presents the latest technologies and trends to southern Africa’s broadcast and film sector and rapidly-growing live event and AV system integration industries.
This trade fair allows thousands of decision-makers in these key industries to discover new trends, solutions and service providers and assess top technologies from manufacturers and distributors locally and around the world; in an environment that allows for hands-on testing, live demos and product shoot-outs, a conference and extensive networking opportunities.
Among the highlights are:
- Two presentation zones featuring high-level talks, demos and workshops focusing on the two main verticals:
1) Broadcast/Film/Production/Post Production/Animation/New Media
2) AV System Integration/Live Event Technology/Studio and Recording/Pro DJ
- The outdoor Mediatech Sound Demos: a unique opportunity for AV professionals and end users to assess the quality and output of small, medium and large format speakers. Speakers meeting the needs of organisations scaled from churches and educational institutions through to major event and concert companies will be assessed here.
- An exhibition area featuring over 130 exhibitors including manufacturers and distributors, and over around 700 brands.
- Conferences covering the latest trends in AV and broadcasting.
- The finals of the Lighting Designer Contest hosted by Electrosonic SA, Martin Professional Denmark and Lighthouse Holland.
As southern Africa’s one-stop hub for media and entertainment technology, Mediatech Africa brings together professionals involved in broadcast, film and AV; production and post-production; animation and new media; studio and recording; pro DJ and more for three days of networking, updates and new technology discovery.
Join the conversation for news on new technologies, event features and practical advice Facebook; /mediatech.africa; Twitter @mediatechafrica; LinkedIn/mediatech-africa; Instagram @mediatechafrica. Pre-register for free at www.mediatech.co.za using this unique code: PR00001.
Mediatech Africa is proudly brought to you by Thebe Reed Exhibitions and Sun Circle Publishers.