Taking place in Cape Town, South Africa, nearly 5 000 travel industry professionals attend Africa’s leading and only business to business (B2B) exhibition for inbound and outbound Africa travel and tourism markets. WTM Africa delivers a proven mix of hosted buyers, media, pre-scheduled appointments, on-site networking, evening functions and invited travel trade visitors.
To find out more about attending or exhibiting, scroll down to fill in the form below.
Here is why you should participate in the 2017 WTM Africa event from 19 to 21 April 2017 as an attendee or exhibitor!
Make the right contacts
- Last year we facilitated more than 7 615 pre-scheduled meetings
- We bring the world to you, so that you can experience a fresh global show tailored to the African market
Focus on business
- Engage in real value business conversations with the wide range of South African, Sub-Saharan African and International exhibitors who will be showcasing their products and services
Increase your competitive edge
- Join in with the insightful and topical Conference & Event Programme, delivered by top experts covering the latest market trends and giving you inspiration for developing your business
Find the latest in travel technology and business travel
- Visit the dedicated areas within WTM Africa!
- Take advantage of additional benefits – if you’re a senior buyer with direct purchasing responsibility you may qualify to become a member of the WTM Buyers Club and benefit from special networking opportunities
To find out more, fill out the form below and a WTM Africa team member will be in touch.